Moonglow
Kappa

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,232 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
The woman reminded him vaguely of Kukutux in the different manner of her speech, but that was as far as the connection went. This wolf had an unnerving quality to them which Kigipigak did not like.

She roamed a bit, with Kigipigak's attention upon the shell, and when he noticed the white wolf followed after her. There was now a healthy distance between them, clue enough to her effect upon him.

Kigipigak was not a man of superstition; having now lived with Moonglow for many moons, he has taken on a light appreciation for things such as spirits, but does not know how to take the woman's offer of telling his future. It couldn't have been true — but, he was intrigued.

If it means I can find the man I am seeking, I will sit and I will listen. He went on to agree. Kigipigak carefully minded the shell, keeping it between his paws while he sat back in the snow.

What is your price? He would not give up the little ornament that he'd pilfered from Njord, and hoped the golden stranger would have something else in mind.
Messages In This Thread
When the lights go up - by Fennec - December 17, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: When the lights go up - by Kigipigak - December 17, 2021, 03:26 PM
RE: When the lights go up - by Fennec - December 17, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: When the lights go up - by Kigipigak - December 22, 2021, 05:40 PM
RE: When the lights go up - by Fennec - December 23, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: When the lights go up - by Kigipigak - December 24, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: When the lights go up - by Fennec - December 30, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: When the lights go up - by Kigipigak - December 31, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: When the lights go up - by Fennec - January 07, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: When the lights go up - by Kigipigak - January 07, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: When the lights go up - by Fennec - January 15, 2022, 10:50 PM