Dragoncrest Cliffs learning to fly, learning to run
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
At first, her expression fell slightly, to hear that Njord had found someone of interrst, at the Glacier. She knew where it was- not too far away, and she was reminded of her fleeting encounter with perhaps one of the most beautiful wolves she'd ever seen- one named Imaq, who lived on in her memory. She assumed, given the situation, that he might bring them the news that he'd chosen to leave them for her. 

She had to read her mothers' expressions to gauge their experienced with the one he named. She wasn't sure she'd met a Meerkat, but Erzulie and Rosalyn didn't seem upset in the least to hear that that was who he had chosen. When she looked back to Njord, her expression lifted; he wanted to bring her here. 

She looked again to her mothers when he mentioned wanting to have pups with Meerkat. Chacal was aware that Njord was among those his mothers had deemed worthy in the past to sire her younger siblings. He was already tied in to their family through loyalty, friendship and blood. The fact that he now asked that he bring his beloved to live with them seemed like he'd finally stepped forward to receive a well-earned reward. 

Erzulie's acceptance came first; Chacal felt her mother's gaze upon her and took that as her cue to speak. She smiled softly and paused, gathering her thoughts, and putting them into a melody.

"I am happy you have found,
someone who will set your heart on fire.
A long time, you've been loyal to us,
I too want you to have what you desire.

Meerkat is still a stranger to me-
But I trust in your judgement, you see,
And I look forward to meeting your new chéri."
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
learning to fly, learning to run - by Njord - January 10, 2022, 11:33 PM
RE: learning to fly, learning to run - by Erzulie - January 11, 2022, 12:25 AM
RE: learning to fly, learning to run - by Rosalyn - January 11, 2022, 12:38 AM
RE: learning to fly, learning to run - by Chacal - January 11, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: learning to fly, learning to run - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 12:18 AM