Great Bear Wilderness Autumn arrived in colorful hues
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,284 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He dipped his head at her words, and curled his tail tighter with a small smile. He wouldn't lie he missed his forest and his loam. The soft footfalls when he ran along the moss. The trees that he could rub against to get the winter fur as it turned to hotter days. Mud and grass and little animals amongst the trees. He missed something bigger than himself, where he could remember that the world was large, and he was small. Keep himself in perspective. He noddded. 

"It truly is. Though your majestic mountains are no less. If you climb them high enough, it would make you wonder if you could touch the sky. Yet it also reminds you, that there is a long way to fall."

Here the mounts were unforgiving, and they put his thoughts into perspective much as the forest had done, but where the forest made him think of large and small. These mountains made him think of hard and soft. Like River against stone, or moss against tree. Unyielding, firm, yet bendy and gentle.

"What brings you out in the night, Sialuk? Besides letting the moon lick your fur?"
Messages In This Thread
Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - May 24, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Sialuk - May 24, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - May 24, 2022, 02:41 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Sialuk - May 25, 2022, 01:31 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - May 25, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Sialuk - May 25, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - May 25, 2022, 09:03 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Sialuk - June 01, 2022, 11:54 AM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - June 01, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Sialuk - June 28, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - June 28, 2022, 09:13 PM