Northstar Vale pulchellus
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The redstone wolf shook his head.

I do not need the politics behind your decision.

Arsenio didn’t care about the rightful ranks Germanicus believed the wolves in Mereo should hold. He did not care that Ruenna had fallen out of her ability to keep the Matrona role. He did not care that Towhee had been offered the position first. There were few things that the Greek man allowed to trouble him. He had found that a man was only worth as much as the words he could keep.

You said nothing to me. When we had discussed forming Epoch, I had stated that Aquene and Kallik were not just wolves who fill a rank – they are friends, to myself and to Tamar. Arsenio sighed, already tired of the conversation at hand. He wanted to be done with it so that he could focus on the future of their settlement and their family. You had said you were reluctant to give Kallik and Aquene. Now, you have taken your word back. With nothing said to me or Tamar.

Arsenio eyed the Roman. This was not the talk he had hoped for. This was not how he envisioned their comradery cracking beneath the strain.

You have a mind only for Mereo. Now my mind must be for Epoch.

A stoic expression found his features. There were no hints of the joyous smile that he typically wore.

I will not join you in the fight against the Saints. I do not believe Epoch and Mereo will have standing to be allies, or to be bound to one another. We will remain friendly, of course. This is the best for both Epoch and Mereo, I believe.
Messages In This Thread
pulchellus - by Germanicus - August 12, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: pulchellus - by Arsenio - August 12, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: pulchellus - by Germanicus - August 12, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: pulchellus - by Arsenio - August 12, 2022, 03:33 PM
RE: pulchellus - by Germanicus - August 13, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: pulchellus - by Arsenio - August 16, 2022, 04:56 PM
RE: pulchellus - by Germanicus - August 17, 2022, 01:19 PM
RE: pulchellus - by Arsenio - August 17, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: pulchellus - by Germanicus - August 17, 2022, 03:39 PM