Redhawk Caldera Take your fears and let them go
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,168 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
ooof i am so sorry

there were several emotions that rose in her heart when bridget spoke. first was surprise. second was anger; it transpired in the line of her jaw and sat there a moment. "i tell you i love you," teya whispered in a voice that softly cracked. "you say you not want to be second. so i not make you that." 
was bridget upset? after that? what about all the weeks reyes had been gone, and teya had burned with loneliness, and the cardinal had not come along? what about the rejection of that moment, which the violet had eaten until this one?
her tail flicked. the coolwater eyes burnt with frustration and hurt. "i never ask you again, bridget, out of respect." and maybe it had been misguided, and maybe it had been disjointed. but it had been honest. why did the red-masque not see it? and how dare she ask after love when she had thrown teya's away! that was how it felt. 
"i know i hurt you, saying that." the raven studied the face of her companion. "i never wanted you to be second choice. so i — went other places for what i need." reno. sayf. zeal. "i respect you, bridget. you not say again you love me. you not say you waiting."
was that it? had bridget waited for her to choose? this assumption angered teya, even though she did not know if she was correct. "men easier." she bit her lip and shrugged, the very picture of a prickly, offended, desperate bisexual. "i too afraid of hurting you again."
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Messages In This Thread
Take your fears and let them go - by Bridget - September 23, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Take your fears and let them go - by Teya - September 23, 2022, 03:35 PM
RE: Take your fears and let them go - by Bridget - September 23, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: Take your fears and let them go - by Teya - October 23, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: Take your fears and let them go - by Teya - October 24, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: Take your fears and let them go - by Bridget - October 24, 2022, 06:41 PM
RE: Take your fears and let them go - by Teya - October 26, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: Take your fears and let them go - by Bridget - October 26, 2022, 07:15 PM
RE: Take your fears and let them go - by Teya - October 28, 2022, 03:02 AM
RE: Take your fears and let them go - by Bridget - October 28, 2022, 03:24 AM