Redtail Rise are we living a life that is worth the harm
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
Aventus was still working out a route in his head when his ears tipped instinctively toward the sound of an approaching wolf, soon followed by his sister's slurring voice. Tension melted slowly out of his shoulders; there was no sense in putting his anger about his son's disappearance on full display for anyone, least of all her.

I will find him, he vowed, if I must walk to the ends of the world, I will find him. Or what was left of him. Atreus came from cunning and capable stock but Aventus struggled to understand how his son could have gone so far on his own. Death seemed the more plausible explanation.

It was the conclusion he had drawn about Arielle as well, but this time he would not give up until he knew for certain.

Ancelin wishes to search with me. I mean to take him far east.
Messages In This Thread
are we living a life that is worth the harm - by Aventus - December 04, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: are we living a life that is worth the harm - by Avicus - December 05, 2022, 11:47 PM
RE: are we living a life that is worth the harm - by Aventus - December 11, 2022, 09:34 PM
RE: are we living a life that is worth the harm - by Avicus - December 17, 2022, 04:16 PM
RE: are we living a life that is worth the harm - by Aventus - December 26, 2022, 03:57 PM
RE: are we living a life that is worth the harm - by Avicus - December 26, 2022, 04:51 PM
RE: are we living a life that is worth the harm - by Aventus - February 08, 2023, 08:44 AM