Pledged
Dragonspine
865 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
She could be called a wallflower, though it was far from miserable for her. Lurking in the background suited her much of the time. Besides, she learned a lot that way… and occasionally overheard things of interest or note.

Today, she couldn’t stop thinking about the latest word on the street: a pup had gone missing. Of course, no one had talked to her about it directly, much less asked for her help. But Masquerade was becoming something of a tracker by trade and she had a soft spot for the pack’s young. She would be remiss not to make an effort.

After fortifying herself with a hearty lunch, she sniffed her way to the north side of the rise, continuing into the thick of the trees that grew beyond it. When she found herself nearing a stream, she cut westward, striding along its winding bank until it deposited her on a grassy lea.

She ought to turn back now, Masque knew. She hadn’t found any promising trails. But she paused and raised her ruddy snout into the air, eyes slitting as she caught her very first sea breeze.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mystification - by Masquerade - December 05, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 15, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 15, 2022, 12:19 PM