Dragoncrest Cliffs Family, I'm Back
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
"Oufffff! Suzu!" She huffed, when her rather heavy daughter's feet pressed into her sides and propelled her forward and away, responding to a bark that had come from the borders. She knew her son's voice, only...It was deeper now. She smiled faintly, and sent a silent thanks to Ashlar, who had done so well tending for her children over at the Rise. Now, it seemed, Theo had come back. 

She was as keen to see him as Suzu and Etienne, though after having her ribs lightly bruised by Suzu's heels, she took a moment to stand up and stretch, feeling a bit sore, before she trotted off toward the borders. Theo would be welcomed home warmly by his family. 

Pride shone in her eyes when she looked upon her three children. 

She longed for Requiem to return home as well, but he remained somewhat shy of her despite her frequent visits. It had seemed impossible to jog his memory, so instead, she'd set her sights on befriending the young man. He was safe in the environment which had claimed him, and Theo appeared to have done well there himself. He was trim, and taller still then when she had seen him last. She thought she recognized some of Ashlar's build in the way he was formed- though he sported her colours. 

"Theo," She greeted warmly, gesturing for him to come to her for an embrace, once he was free of his tangle of siblings.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Family, I'm Back - by Theo - December 07, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: Family, I'm Back - by Erzulie - December 07, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: Family, I'm Back - by Theo - December 08, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: Family, I'm Back - by Suzu - December 10, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Family, I'm Back - by Chacal - December 10, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: Family, I'm Back - by Erzulie - December 14, 2022, 11:51 PM
RE: Family, I'm Back - by Theo - December 15, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: Family, I'm Back - by Suzu - December 28, 2022, 12:44 AM