Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,151 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
teya had not gotten along with towhee in the best of times. and so when the commotion at the borders reached her, she wanted to disappear.
because she had just been with bronco, she could not very well beg off meeting the family she had — abandoned? divorced?
she felt sick. she wondered if she could know so soon the second time around and stared down at her hips, which remained slim. the sickness then, was because she had to go in front of towhee and stand with bronco and realize that she'd taken men from two redhawk women.
sort of.
taking a deep breath and pasting a winning expression to her face, teya stepped out and went to stand beside her new husband, catching his eye for a loving moment that managed to be genuine and also a signal that she was not to be fucked with this time.
as if to punctuate this, she flicked her eyes over maxim, so young for towhee. "hello," she greeted them all a half-second later, brightening. "come in."
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM