Greatwater Lake My future seems like one big past.
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
668 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
He had done as he'd said: at the first crack of the new day, before @Sialuk had even the time to sing her morning ritual, he had gone. The frost still clung to the grasses of the glen as he crossed through it, scattering like starlight underheel.

By midday Glaukos neared a lakeside and knew he would soon be upon the cliffs, and it would be evening before the familiar range of passages fed him in to Mereo. For the time being he would rest by this lake, drink, and see if he could find himself an easy meal; otherwise, he would continue on.

The sooner he returned home to Mereo and gave his report, the sooner he would know what his next steps ought to be — or so Glaukos thought. He wasn't certain of what the general might say, or what further orders could be meted out. He had already stayed away longer than intended.
Messages In This Thread
My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:45 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 02, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 03, 2023, 10:52 AM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 05, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 06, 2023, 10:53 AM