Redhawk Caldera coaldust
Brecheliant
Sciathán
726 Posts
Ooc — Me
After a hearty chat over breakfast with her parents, Dwin had decided to walk around the borders to sniff out, who had visited the Brecheliant during night-time. In her childhood she had hoped to find footprints of dragons and trolls, now creatures of this reality were just as interesting to her. Snow had fallen during the dark hours and began to melt in the morning, but it held plenty of interesting scents. And this was, where Dee found Dwin and turned her attention for more existential matters.

It was a tricky question and at a suggestion that Brecheliant was not a home anymore felt almost like heresy. Yes, Dwin had wanted to go on an adventure and return like years from now all cool and great... but during her journey she had more acutely realized that no matter, where she went, caldera was the centre of her world. For good. "Well, I support you in anything you decide to do, but going out in the wilds on feelings alone won't do you any good," she replied. "Feelings won't feed you or protect you and - believe me - out there is not only a lot bigger than you imagine, but also..." she paused her pragmatic reasoning, trying to find a better word. 

"... it is big. There are a lot of places to go and no direction guarantees that you will find Ani," she finished. "Dee, I would be lying to you, if I claimed that my adventure was an absolute joyride with no problems. It was far more problems than actual joy," she added. 
Messages In This Thread
coaldust - by Chickadee - March 03, 2023, 09:40 PM
RE: coaldust - by Ceridwen - March 04, 2023, 03:55 PM
RE: coaldust - by Chickadee - March 07, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: coaldust - by Ceridwen - March 08, 2023, 02:12 PM
RE: coaldust - by Chickadee - March 24, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: coaldust - by Ceridwen - March 30, 2023, 03:29 PM
RE: coaldust - by Chickadee - April 02, 2023, 01:02 AM
RE: coaldust - by Ceridwen - April 14, 2023, 02:14 PM