Firefly Glen Fear in the Unknown
Brecheliant
Family
704 Posts
Ooc — Me
"But if they over-hunted to starve others, did not that mean they starved themselves as well?" Dwin asked, puzzled by the history and wondering, why the hell any pack would do such a thing to others. There was only so much meat you could stuff in your belly, even if you ate and hunted every single day. Then something funny occurred to her and before Selena went on to tell about her family, she interjected: "Oooh... did that mean that in the end they were very round wolves? That they rolled around like pebbles rather than walked?" She grinned at the very idea of rotund creatures, terrorizing the local population.

"Well, my family is kind of big, but not all of the people are around. I have tons and tons of grandaunts and granduncles and aunts and uncles of my father's side - if you ever happen to run accross a person, who has a family name "Blackthorn", you can be sure that they sit on some branch of my complex family tree," she explained. "I have two older sisters, but I did not see them much around. And there is a half-brother and half-sister from my dad's previous marriage - Elfie and Weejay," she told. "If by any chance you ever meet anyone by these names, tell them to visit the Redhawk caldera. I would love to meet them," she added - quite a childish hope, but more odd things had happened in life. 

"And I have two brothers - one has gone off to have adventures on his own and the other - Jay - is my best friend and comrade in arms," it was good to have him at least. When she had dreamt about growing up, the fact that her siblings would disperse had not been factored in. "You are also welcome to visit - Brecheliant is the name of my pack and if you tell anyone there on the borders that you know Dwin, you will get a tour," she suggested. 
Messages In This Thread
Fear in the Unknown - by RIP Selena - March 14, 2023, 07:56 AM
RE: Fear in the Unknown - by Ceridwen - March 17, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Fear in the Unknown - by RIP Selena - March 17, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Fear in the Unknown - by Ceridwen - March 17, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: Fear in the Unknown - by RIP Selena - March 18, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: Fear in the Unknown - by Ceridwen - March 30, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: Fear in the Unknown - by RIP Selena - March 30, 2023, 01:32 PM
RE: Fear in the Unknown - by Ceridwen - March 31, 2023, 04:09 PM
RE: Fear in the Unknown - by RIP Selena - April 02, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: Fear in the Unknown - by Ceridwen - April 15, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: Fear in the Unknown - by RIP Selena - May 01, 2023, 10:43 AM