Heron Lake Plateau Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers!
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
What was this!? An approach!? Strange! An ATTACK! An attack she stayed quite still for, stiff and watching. An attack that her reaction would immediately surprise herself, and then she'd deem the attack something else. At the brush of this new friend's body, she firmly leaned herself into it, wincing her eyes nice and shut. Maybe Iseul is useful in a way that's not just useful! She found her useful in other things, like the warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach, or the way Iseul let the muscles in Legend's ears relax. Iseul had bizarre uses, and the desert dweller herself knew of it. A friend was nice. They made plenty of things not so boring! Iseul, sweet as could be, brought her to believe this was not so bad. It was all friendly and nice!

"I come back. I will visit!" When her neck leaned off of Iseul, it slipped down her shoulder, and she gave her head a quick, wild shake after bits and pieces of Iseul's fur got inside of her ears. "To see. If I should stay in this region, I should know the neighbors, yeah? I make sure," she swished her tail about again, "I come back in most pieces!" A cheeky imp grin was given. It was clear her need for scouring was high, but now her wandering wings wished to come back and perch sometime on Iseul's shoulders.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers! - by Legend - June 29, 2023, 05:35 PM