Dawnlark Plains Prismacolor
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
922 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
They nosed through the wet grass, the pungent odor of deer urine made even stronger by the humidity. Masque discovered a trail where the blades were displaced and trampled: a deer path. They moved along it, silently prowling through the summer damp and heat.

They glanced backward to make sure Redd was behind them and paused as an errant thought drifted through their head. In a perfect world, Avicus would have lived to old age and eventually stepped down, making room for Redd to take over as Wealda. They realized that’s what they’d always envisioned, at least, and Masque was now forced to acknowledge that it had been much too idyllic.

I know I’m not an Alpha female, they found themself whispering to their sister, but I would serve as your second in a heartbeat. I would support you, including helping you rear your pups.

They caught Redd’s eye for a split second, then faced forward and continued slinking along the game trail. Between their own soft footsteps, Masquerade thought they could hear the sounds of a small herd somewhere in the near distance. The conversation promptly ceased, though Masque hoped their remark would stay on their sister’s mind.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Prismacolor - by Raider - June 25, 2023, 06:47 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Redd - June 25, 2023, 07:39 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Raider - June 25, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Redd - June 25, 2023, 07:55 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Raider - June 25, 2023, 08:07 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Redd - June 25, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Raider - June 25, 2023, 08:48 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Redd - June 25, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Raider - June 25, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Redd - June 25, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Raider - June 26, 2023, 08:24 AM