Swiftcurrent Creek [m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide
Qeya River
Vice*
838 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

fun. fun. what fun was there to discover when wren knew all things? when germanicus had all but regaled she and akavir, according to silvertongue's assumptions? akavir had come to tell her he knew, and now there was a coldness between them. wren pursued with flowers, and the sharpfang felt an irrational anger seize her; groveling for the stunted affections of a former pleasure object. oh, a shameful thought; a mean, horrible thought; silvertongue flung it out of her mind and tried to bring some warmth into her eyes. "when is the last time you hunted ducks?" she asked of wren, falling into step as the two, thankfully, departed the creekland.
Messages In This Thread
[m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 01, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 02, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 09:08 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Silvertongue - September 08, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 10, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 17, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 30, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - October 19, 2023, 11:30 AM