Lost Creek Hollow i think my blood is passing me by
Qeya River
Vice*
838 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

she had placed so much on ash paw, silvertongue knew, but she realized it now in this moment. in her mind, shadowpup's questioning, her unsurety — this was the fault of the woman who had borne her. the one who had raised her spoke to the girl like a mother. like a daughter. all this fuss! and for her! she hated this, loathed anything that reminded her of the multiple losses which had undercut her bones in the last span of days. "it is all right," silvertongue murmured,  leaning heavily first on wren and then ash paw. her glassblue eyes moved to shadowpup. "a lot has happened. and i am sorry to say, ash paw," one hobbling step, another, "that i did not help our relationship with swiftcurrent at all." a muscle jumping in her jawline at the rememberance of her teeth tearing akavir' skin; a pause as silvertongue tried to find shadowpup's eyes. i have so much to tell you. "it is all right that we are cautious. but i will say that wren had already left the creek before she found me, sombralita." i have so much to tell you. she blinked, she offered a small smile to them all in an attempt to dispel tension. "look, now i am home, and perhaps now you, shadowpup, will have your new name soon."
Messages In This Thread
i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 12, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Silvertongue - November 12, 2023, 05:13 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 12, 2023, 07:11 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Shadowpaw - November 13, 2023, 07:29 AM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Ash Star - November 13, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Silvertongue - November 13, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 13, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Shadowpaw - November 13, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Ash Star - November 14, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Silvertongue - November 14, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 14, 2023, 04:07 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Shadowpaw - November 17, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Ash Star - November 21, 2023, 12:52 PM