Wapun Meadow broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp
Qeya River
Vice*
838 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

they were each fairly silent as trajectory took them back in the direction of riverclan. silvertongue did not share her wife's trepidation; she had come off the week of heat quite sated, moreso by wren than by the men who had spent a time of dalliance with them. her wife's trepidation did not catch her off guard, but her expression was vaguely worried as wren began to speak. first, to know that ash star did not like the tall woman was surprising; the other aquilanera had tried hard to ingratiate herself with the pack. but silvertongue had been so out of it upon returning that she had certainly missed some things. but shadowpaw's statement gave her less pause, the girl having been so confused about her maternity and crowfeather's silence. slowly she took wren's paw between her own, soothing the taller woman for a moment. "it is our home, wren," silvertongue said with gently emphatic tone. "ash star knew i was — she saw me at my worst when shadowpaw and stormpup were born. and before that, i did not want them." this was the truth, one she could never share with the young ones. and one she never wished to share. "ash star has seen me in torment. she worries. but she — she cannot discount what you have done for me. i will speak to her. and shadowpaw — listen to what she said. demote yourself and become riverclan. she wants you to choose a new name and become one of us." slowly her mind was gathering thoughts. "she would not tell you this if she wanted you to go, wren. starclan, our river home, it is all she knows. i hope they are like you, querido," silvertongue murmured, reaching up to wipe tears from the strained, grieving face. "and if you are crazy, i am far more than you, si?"
Messages In This Thread
broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp - by Wren - February 13, 2024, 11:37 PM
RE: broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp - by Silvertongue - February 14, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp - by Wren - February 14, 2024, 01:41 PM
RE: broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp - by Wren - February 14, 2024, 06:09 PM
RE: broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp - by Wren - February 15, 2024, 02:48 PM