Noctisardor Bypass gaps in a strange dream
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
817 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne was not a large wolf by any means. Even Anselm was head and shoulders over him. And frankly Etienne had a lithe build. Almost feminine, but not quite. As a dancer or a runner. He would not win a fight. He didn't even kno2 if he would have a chance to inflict a hit.

And I be 'ealin' dem obviously. why couldn't he do so from a distance.

Etienne narrowed his eyes. Unsure what to do. He could choose to return to them without a fight, but that felt cowardly and his granme Roz would not have allowed such a thing. No. Pride and lineage demand he at least try and make a stand.

Etienne lifted his head. Golden eyes glaring blatantly into the other mans own sunset eyes. But they looked better on Anselm.

You 'ave to carry me back. I go now'ere witcha. bourik

Etienne squared shoulders of sand and loam. And leapt forward. Aiming to bite near mans side and hopefully give him time to run. Was he being foolish yes. But he didn't like being forced to do anything.

I am fine with minor injuries even knocking him unconscious which honestly probably wouldn't be hard. In case you want it I rolled an 8 in tabletop. And i can handle small pp with them. There is a huge sizable difference so it would make sense that he'dbe tossed about like a ragdoll. Glaukos could probably throw him over his shoulder kicking and screaming lol
Messages In This Thread
gaps in a strange dream - by Glaukos - March 05, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: gaps in a strange dream - by Etienne - March 05, 2024, 04:41 PM
RE: gaps in a strange dream - by Glaukos - March 05, 2024, 05:04 PM
RE: gaps in a strange dream - by Etienne - March 05, 2024, 05:33 PM
RE: gaps in a strange dream - by Glaukos - March 05, 2024, 06:40 PM
RE: gaps in a strange dream - by Etienne - March 05, 2024, 06:48 PM