Stone Circle I'm recovered enough to feel hatred towards the one responsible for all this
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette slowly nodded. She knew Stark was a scout and able to find his way. The female nodded in reply to him to confirm that he was fast on his feet and could travel to them for help. Valette's ear twitched as his nose traveled along the sensitive rim. The female hummed softly. "I'd like to say thank you either way," she spoke with a light shrug. She knew that Stark wouldn't just be there like this for anyone. For a pack member perhaps. Still, it made the female feel special. She liked to think that he would only be this sensitive and nice to her and perhaps Banner.

"We need to find someone that knows about healing wounds because Nikai and Steph are still injured. I think that is important. Make sure that we are there for them. But also keep an eye out on the borders. Not just the scent, I think it is strong enough but just more eyes to see peculiar things. A lynx ate from Keoni's body. I don't like other predators in the territory. Foxes I can allow, but anything bigger is a no-go," she spoke, getting back into that more alpha mode and thinking what is best for the family. Perhaps also a get together where they can mourn for Keoni and tell good stories about her.