Stone Circle It's almost like we're plagued
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette instantly bared her teeth when Cebra lowly rumbled back at her. She was not going to accept that after being summoned by the female to then have her opinion being grumbled at. "You are living in my pack, Cebra. We had enough trouble and angst with all of your children already. I don't need an adopted fox to be looked after as well," she spoke honestly to the female. She was still her leader. Valette didn't mean to disrespectful but it was getting her a bit on edge. She hadn't seen Rowana in a while and now she wondered if the female was still in this pack.

"Plus this fox will now not be afraid of wolves, so the moment it will be on its own and it encounters a wolf it might be killed either way," she pointed out, looking skeptical at the thing. "But that is my opinion. As long as you don't take anything from the caches for that thing," Valette stated. She then looked at Cebra, holding her head higher than hers. She was not going to deal with more grumbles and growls from the female from now on. "You called me? To meet this thing or is there something else? I haven't seen or scented your daughter for a long while."
Messages In This Thread
It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 06, 2018, 04:52 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 06, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 08, 2018, 03:43 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 10, 2018, 03:35 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 01:10 PM