Phoenix Maplewood I find it hard to give up
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
She left Steph in charge of EH but would also tell @Greyback to keep an eye on things while she travels to Morningside

Valette knew where to go when traveling to Morningside, aka Phoenix Maplewood. She had not been there in a long time, shame on her. Especially since her mother had been buried there. It did give her an idea though. Valette traveled swiftly all through the night. This ranger task gave her something to do and not think too much about Stark. She had been feeling guilty enough that she had let Morningside wait. Then again, this matter of telling her children their father vanished had been more important at the moment.

Valette came to the woods, early afternoon. She howled for anyone that might be there. Normally she would howl for leadership but hearing from Greyback that there was none she howled for everyone. The dark-colored female then waited at the edge of the border. She was a friend. Morningside knew her as a friend so she took a bit more liberty. She hoped the pups were alright. Greyback talked about medics being injured and pups without parents. It as a serious case indeed.
Messages In This Thread
I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 15, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 16, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 17, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2018, 04:24 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 19, 2018, 07:42 AM