Stone Circle Time to rise
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was happy that her daughter was so quick to come to her call. The mother greeted her daughter with a nuzzle. She felt a bit better with her daughter being here. 'Well, I've been thinking...," she started with a quirky smile. Valette was unaware of her daughter's depression. She just thought Steph took more time to herself as a personality trait.

"I think you are ready for the next step. I told you to work on your comfort skills and work with others. Well, seeing how you comforted me when Stark left made it clear for me. You have grown. Also when I left for Morningside for a few days the pack was managed. I hope you would accept becoming Easthollow's beta and my right hand," she smiled at her daughter.

"And before you say something, don't worry about being perfect. I had to grow into leadership. Get used to it as it was very foreign to me. So I'd like you to do the same. If you don't have an answer or have questions then you can come to me as I would be your mentor," she explained. Hopefully, that would make the step not too big for Steph.
Messages In This Thread
Time to rise - by RIP Valette - October 26, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: Time to rise - by Steph - October 26, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: Time to rise - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Time to rise - by Steph - October 30, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: Time to rise - by RIP Valette - October 30, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Time to rise - by Steph - October 31, 2018, 09:25 AM
RE: Time to rise - by RIP Valette - October 31, 2018, 11:12 AM