Heron Lake Plateau It’s all business in the left-hand lane
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC:213
Just because Niamh didn’t want to be alpha didn’t mean she wouldn’t, if she had to. She dreaded the idea- as though it was a role that was cursed. Elwood and Finley had stepped down, Towhee had stepped down, so as far as Niamh knew, leading this particular pack was fairly difficult. To be fair, they were mostly family and while that had its benefits, it also came with its struggles. They had had other wolves come and go- possibly because they simply hadn’t fit in as well with an already tightly-knit pack. Niamh had had it fairly easy- as soon and she and Towhee had bonded, it had been smooth sailing. Regardless, they had certainly seen their fair share of trials since Niamh had joined, and being responsible for all the decisions made gave her the chills.

”You would make a shit alpha,” She commented finally, and reached out with one hind foot to touch his own. ”I’d have to do everything myself.” She said, finally attempting to bring a bit of humour to their situation. She yawned and rolled onto her side, moving a bit closer to Colt, as though to extend an olive branch. ”I just wanna sleep and wake up and have everything be back to normal.” She sighed.
Messages In This Thread
It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 10, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 10, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 21, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 21, 2018, 05:11 PM