Heron Lake Plateau And hell I took you up on all your threats to leave
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
:)
Well, I rolled an even, which is a hit- so I'll have Niamh take that, and roll again to see if she can hit it back...And she got an even too. Mkay.

Poor Eljay- as Niamh worried the coyote's tail with her teeth, it had managed to bite the Blackthorn male in the chest, making Niamh growl aggressively even though she wasn't the one who was in pain. She tightened her grip and gave the coyote's tail a good solid yank, which seemed to be enough to deter it from its initial target and whirl around to make a grab for her. She intended to hang onto its tail, but as soon as the coyote sank its sharp teeth into her shoulder she yelled out, furious, and let go of its tail. 

She side-stepped, hoping to dislodge the creature but it continued to bite down into the thick fur of her shoulder. Fortunately, though, it couldn't go too far- as Eljay bit down on the creature's tail, causing it to yelp and let her go. With its mouth agape for a moment, Niamh saw her opportunity and took it. She lowered her head and shouldered the coyote, making a grab for the edge of its jaw where she would be able to grab a hold of the coyote without it being able to grab her back. She missed its throat, so the coyote could still breathe, but her fangs hooked the underside and outside of his jaw, holding his head very still in one position and she refused to give up her hold even though it tried to wriggle away. She couldn't make a killing bite just yet, but she could hold it still, at least, and began to use her weight advantage to force it to the ground, thankful for Eljay's assist in keeping it from using the weight of its hind end to pull away,
Messages In This Thread
RE: And hell I took you up on all your threats to leave - by RIP Niamh - December 11, 2018, 07:25 PM