Tuktu Hinterlands Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
As proud as Niamh was, she wilted when Colt looked up at her. She wanted nothing more than to slide in beside him and press herself against him as she had for months now. But the way he looked at her kept her rooted to her position and made her feel even worse. While she thought that finding him might help her feel better, it seemed to do the opposite. Though she was glad to have at least found him alive- nothing hurt worse than seeing the look in his eyes that told her that he didn't want her anymore. And why should he? She'd exiled him without a second thought, and though she thought she might be able to bargain, with the fact that she'd regretted it immediately- it didn't change the fact that she'd kicked him out without thinking. There were consequences for stupid actions- and she was feeling them now. 

She looked at him, surprised, when he mentioned Ceara. She'd had no clue that he'd wanted to use Maegi to find her. He hadn't said as much, and Maegi had never mentioned that she'd take them to find her, either. It hadn't occurred to Niamh that the Blackfeather wolf would actually take them to find their missing packmate. So when he mentioned Ceara, and Maegi, and the fact that he wouldn't be coming back, her lips trembled and she felt her knees weaken suddenly, but she tried to keep herself standing. She couldn't think of anything to say, and had to hold her breath to keep everything from simply pouring out of her in an incoherent fashion. She stared at the ground, hard, to try and keep herself together, but was failing with each passing second.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 02:50 PM