Tuktu Hinterlands Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
"And you're supposed to trust me," She shot back at him, impunitive as always. She simmered for a while, staring at him when he mentioned Towhee, and wasn't exactly sure what to do with his apology. He wasn't really apologizing- he was basically saying sorry not sorry, and that didn't appeal to Niamh. Actually, it did- and she wanted to do the same thing to him...She'd have to remember that sort of way to apologize later so she could use it in some other situation where she felt spiteful. 

"Sure. It worked out this time. You found Ceara. Towhee will be OK." She said. "But you might've been making the wrong choice...How was I supposed to know things'd work out? I thought she was going to kidnap you too," She growled. "I went and looked for you. Nearly got my own ass booted." She admitted bitterly. "Quixote thinks I'm a lunatic now, 'cause I kicked you out then went looking for you." She seethed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 03:59 PM