Tuktu Hinterlands Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Colt's words stung her in such a way that she felt like a child being disciplined- and finally, with all emotions having been bottled up for too long, she lost it. She didn't cry delicately, as a lady might; instead, her sides heaved and her breath hissed through her teeth. She was hurt, but she was also mad, so she turned swiftly when he spoke words which she knew he intended to hurt her with. She shook her head when he said that he loved her, and regarded him with angry, tear-filled eyes. "You never loved me," She growled dramatically. The fact was completely unrealistic, and she was likely just digging herself a deeper hole. "I was just an easy 'last chance' for you. Well forget it. That chance is up." She said pointedly, hoping that she could possibly inflict some of the pain he'd just flung her way.

She lifted her head and regarded him with an angry stare, considering her options for a moment. Spitefully, though, she couldn't help herself- and though she knew she'd regret it later, she couldn't help but try and get one last dig in. "I've already met someone else." She said. "So you can just...Go fuck yourself." Weak delivery, but her message was clear, even though it would hurt her more later on than she had anticipated.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake - by RIP Niamh - December 17, 2018, 02:25 PM