Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette saw the frown on the female's face and wondered why that was. Valette glanced at Greyback. It had not been a lie that they were here having some private time. However, that was for the trip here and back. Now she was quite willing to be social with others. Valette noticed a child singing. Perhaps this would have been fun for her children to come, then again, when she had gotten the invite she had not been familiar with Elysium yet. What if it had been a trap? Then she wouldn't have wanted her kids to be here.

Then a new wolf approached and Valette realized that she had seen this wolf before, when he called upon Mawk and Cebra. Valette smiled in greeting but she wondered if he had even seen her. He seemed pretty set in meeting others. Valette turned to Greyback and nudged him. "Let's mingle!" Valette then moved forward to the others in the crowd. Valette decided to join the strangers in song. Her voice joining the other's tones. There were so many others she didn't know! She didn't know who she should talk to first, so she just joined the festivities.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by RIP Valette - December 27, 2018, 04:05 PM