Verdant Basin you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Mind made up- but only in certain regards, Niamh left the borders, leaving herself just enough time to get to Verdant Basin by following through the frozen floodplains and veering toward the East once she was past the last reach of the plateau. She had expected a winter storm to hit, and for that to mar her plans- but she also figured that Artaax would have begun his journey days ago- and that he wouldn't likely turn back because of some wind and snow. She really was grateful that he hadn't ordered her to meet him halfway- though now, without being a leader, she had the freedom to do that. She wasn't necessarily sure he needed to know that, of course- though she did feel he ought to know a bit of her messed up story...More as a cautionary tale than anything. But not until she was sure she had him hooked. 

When she saw him in the distance, the light reflecting off his white pelt and solid shoulders, part of her warned her to stay away- while another part of her wanted to draw as close to him as she possible could get. Was she not quite ready yet? That wasn't a bad thing, necessarily...As she did have the potential of getting pregnant to worry about. And while she was now completely free of her tethers to Colt, she was not absolutely sure she wanted to leap into something new because she'd gotten pregnant. Her hormones were raging- but she knew she wasn't quite ready yet...Making it just about the perfect time to have a little fun without having to worry about repercussions, right? 

He sat with his back to her, and she'd noticed that his eyes had been closed- but a gust of wind would draw her scent to him, causing her to smile faintly. She wasn't meant to hide from him. Still, she remained where she was, and asked a quiet question across the distance. "Dreaming of me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you. - by RIP Niamh - December 31, 2018, 11:14 AM