Verdant Basin you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
When he responded, he didn't turn to look at her- or move much at all. His voice was warm and inviting, but the fact that he didn't move just yet kept her rooted to her position. If he wasn't going to reach out, then she would tease him a while longer, or so she thought. But just looking at him there- the way the wind ruffled the fur along his shoulders showing muscle and sinew that couldn't be moved by such a gentle force of nature- she wasn't sure she could help herself. She moved forward as silently as she could, just a few steps so that the next time she spoke, she hoped to surprise him with her proximity. She was still several feet away- but closer now than she had been before. 

"I've had the same one," She said, reflecting on the dreams she had had since their last soiree, and though so much had happened since then, this was the one thing she felt sure of. Everything else- her position in the pack, her broken marriage and her murdered brother- that was all too much for her to handle, acknowledge or properly deal with. The feelings she had for the man who spoke in an alluring foreign tongue, though, were real. Whether spurred on by early hormonal awakenings or from a real, genuine attraction that delved more deeply than just the physical realm she couldn't tell- but she didn't care. What she felt was strong and real. She shuddered. "Every night." She whispered hoarsely, ears flicking forward as she gauged his reaction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you. - by RIP Niamh - January 02, 2019, 04:59 PM