Verdant Basin you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Artaax seemed to sense her hesitation and respectfully pulled back. She clenched her jaws together for a few moments, deliberating. It would be so easy for her to run away with him and seek out a new life as his queen, join with Drageda and forget about the Redhawks and everything that had happened over the course of a year...But she owed more than that to them. She owed more than that to the Redhawks and to Colt, and she simply couldn't take that leap. She stepped away from Artaax, making it clear that she couldn't go through with their affair. 

"I'm sorry...But there's someone I loved...And I still love him. I can't do this." She said, lifting her gaze to his. She didn't want this to mean that all bridges were burnt- she didn't want to disturb the already tense relations between Drageda and the Redhawks...But she couldn't give herself to him. Not when she had realized that she'd already given so much of herself to someone else.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you. - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:16 AM