Heron Lake Plateau And I am losing more each day it seems
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Fortunately for Niamh, it seemed that Quixote was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and at least hear her out. It made her feel ashamed to have judged him as she had, and retrospect had taught her just how much patience the man had always had with her and her foolishness. Her ears turned back showing gratitude when he simply asked her to explain without demanding that she do so, so that he could understand. She had a lot she could learn from Quixote. It was too bad it’d taken her this long to see that.

She drew in a deep breath; she wanted to get this over with as quick as possible, but she owed it to Quixote to come completely clean. ”First...Though...I need to apologize to you. Man, I was an idiot,” She said, ”And you were right; I needed time to figure stuff out. I’m sorry I got all...” She shrugged and normally would have left that as her description, but she reminded herself that she was going to be an adult now. Adults could use their big person words. ”Reactive, moody, sensitive, cocky, emotional...You name it, I was it. So I need to apologize for that, first. I shouldn’t have been so impulsive in my decision-making and so disrespectful toward you afterwards. I’m...I’m working on all that; and I gotta get rid of my triggers. It’s gonna take time but I’m gonna do it. I never liked admitting that I was wrong, but I gotta do that too- and I mean it when I say it. I was wrong, and I’m sorry...And I’m grateful that you were as tolerant of my disrespectful ass as you were.” She began. It probably wasn’t what he was expecting to hear- but that was only the beginning.
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:58 AM