Heron Lake Plateau And I am losing more each day it seems
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
To his question, even if it was just a joke, Niamh summoned a guilty and apologetic smile, which faded quickly. Yeah. She’d established Niamh as being a wreckless, impulsive airhead, so all of these confessions and apologies were well out of character. Fortunately, he seemed somewhat impressed, rather than meaning that joke to be a jab. It seemed like he was accepting her apology gracefully. 

He didn’t speak with the utmost conviction, but she nodded along anyway. He was certainly right- this was the first step toward fixing things and getting her life on a better path. 

She was slightly disheartened to hear he hadn’t expected her to apologize so soon. Apparently she’d really established herself as an unforgiving jerk- but now he wanted to know about Towhee. She sat down. This part was going to sting as well- not the part about Towhee necessarily, as Quixote likely already had her pegged as being impulsive too- but how would he react to her news about Colt? She had to come clean about it.

”Well...I found Colt...And I apologized to him; I missed him so much,” She said, and began to feel something hot burning at the back of her throat. She turned her ears back and fought against the tears that threatened to shimmer in her eyes. ”I was an idiot...And all I want is to be with him again. So we’re...He’s going to give me a chance, on the condition that I move to the Copse with him.” She said, her posture somewhat tense, as though she expected to be yelled at again. ”So when I told Towhee...She kind of...Over-reacted and kicked me out...That sound familiar to you?” She drawled. ”I wanted to pass this by both of you...I love him, and I’m going to make things work. But if...If they don’t, then I’ll give him space. But I have to try.” She said. It went without saying, of course, that she had no clue what she’d do or where she’d go if she couldn’t make up with him. But hopefully that wouldn’t happen. ”I’m sorry to leave, especially after being a pain in the ass, and after a bunch of others have already left...And I did really love living here. But...I hope you understand, I have to do this.”
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:58 AM