Wapun Meadow let these shadows prove the sunshine
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was not aware that this male did not know that her grandma had passed away. However, she did notice that the male seemed to frown and that his eyes darkened. Didn't he want to talk about her? If so then why wouldn't he tell her so? Arlette sucked in all the information he gave her breathlessly. Her grandma looked just like her. That was wonderful news!!! That meant that she wasn't adopted! She was kind and selfless. Her mother was kind as well, and... wow! Arlette wasn't sure if her mother adopted children though. Arlette believed Nikai was really her brother.

"My mother is much like that! I think she would adopt pups as well, she loves being a mother. Sometimes too much," she admitted with a smile. "Not sure if mom ever did, though." Arlette slowly nodded. "But!! My grandma seemed pretty great! No wonder we remember her through the Mother Stone," Arlette thought out loud. "Mother recently brought her bones to our standing stones. We remember wolves that passed and try to take lessons from their lives," she explained with a soft smile. Her eyes then widened. "You should see the stones!!! Oh!! AND! And meet my mother. I bet she would love meeting a friend of her mother!! You want to meet her as well?"

Arlette didn't think that the news of her grandmother's death was such a shock. She didn't know her, only as someone who passed. Hence why she touched on it so briefly. "Can you tell me more about her? Anything would do!!! I'd love to hear more about her," she then pressed on. They could totally talk about it while she walked with him to the borders of Easthollow, if he would want to meet her mother.
Messages In This Thread
let these shadows prove the sunshine - by Malachi - January 28, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: let these shadows prove the sunshine - by Arlette - January 28, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: let these shadows prove the sunshine - by Malachi - February 09, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: let these shadows prove the sunshine - by Arlette - February 09, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: let these shadows prove the sunshine - by Malachi - February 10, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: let these shadows prove the sunshine - by Arlette - February 11, 2019, 04:41 AM
RE: let these shadows prove the sunshine - by Malachi - February 23, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: let these shadows prove the sunshine - by Arlette - February 24, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: let these shadows prove the sunshine - by Malachi - March 15, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: let these shadows prove the sunshine - by Arlette - March 17, 2019, 04:03 PM