Stone Circle [M] I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was very pliant at this moment. Her mind was getting hazy with need and would be very eager for Greyback to do what her what he wanted. After all, she wanted pups just as bad as he did, perhaps even more. She watched how Greyback slowly awoke from his sleepy haze and realize that it was the right time. The dark colored female wagged with her tail, only spreading the scent more.

Valette easily obeyed, it was so natural to her to let Greyback decide. It felt nice to just not take the lead for once. She obeyed the weight and moved down as the male wanted. She couldn't help but playfully roll over with a loving smile. Her tummy showing and her paws folded over. Valette felt goosebumps over her body since Greyback was so much larger than she was. She was certain he was going to give her strong pups. She glanced up at Greyback and licked over his nose. Then she rolled back over on her tummy as he wanted before.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it - by RIP Valette - February 17, 2019, 03:41 PM