Sun Mote Copse I think about the years I spent just passing through
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
gahbless your lovely soul for starting this <3

Digging was something that seemed to come easily for Niamh who, much like certain dogs who could (and would) dig up a backyard in an afternoon much to their owner’s disdain, could dig for hours without getting distracted. This year’s den had come together quite quickly and though it wasn’t necessarily as pretty as the others had been- it was too hard to smoothe out the walls in winter- it was exactly what she wanted. Characteristically, it had a very small entrance so no drafts could get in, but a spacious interior just the way she liked it. 

She was glad that the invitation for Colt to join her was more or less unspoken but heeded nonetheless. She wasn’t surprised to see his fresh tracks leading to the den, but for them to go into the den without coming back out was odd. She figured he’d gone looking for her but maybe he’d chosen to have a nap...Not an odd thing, but t wasn’t quite nap o’clock. Tilting her head to the side quizzically, she silently moved into the small dark opening of the den and prowled quietly down the run until she spotted him.

She couldn’t help but chuff in delighted surprise when she caught sight of him fussing with pelts. Look at him- nesting. She chuckled and motioned deftly to the side. ”Just a biiiiiit more to the left,” She instructed, squinting methodically at him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think about the years I spent just passing through - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:00 PM