Sun Mote Copse I think about the years I spent just passing through
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Just gonna tidy this up in light of....Things...<3 Last post for me.

Niamh shouldn't have been surprised about Colt's definition of Moose-baiting. It was basically as simple as it sounded, and she smirked as she listened to his explanation, and his reference to his mother. Niamh snorted. "She had to raise both you and Finley." She said. "I don't envy her of that task," She said, though the comment was intended as a compliment. She'd made comments about Colt's mother before- and from what Niamh could tell, she must have been one heck of a woman to turn out as many children as she did- and as reckless as they were, they all seemed to turn out pretty well. 

She dipped her head down, having caught the scent of some mountain goats that had passed over the river and into the outskirts of their territory, and she gestured. "Looks like we got some goat on the benu," She said. She touched her nose lovingly to Colt's cheek, slyly chortled "Baaaaaa," and sped off in search of their next meal.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think about the years I spent just passing through - by RIP Niamh - May 20, 2019, 12:55 PM