Stone Circle I'm coming home, to the place where I belong
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was tending to her children when the howl reached her. She instantly would recognize her daughter's voice amongst the many she heard. The female got up and climbed out of the den. She was excited to see Steph. For her children, it was probably getting normal that she was called away by a howl. She always made sure that there was someone to watch them. Still, they were getting to an age that she would allow them to follow her.

Valette rushed to the border and whined excitedly when she heard Steph's excited barks. "Steph!!" she called out excitedly and instantly went to greet her daughter. Valette looked probably a bit worse than when Steph left but taking care of four children was not the easiest job, she usually looked like this when having children. Just the working mom life that took its toll on her body. Still, the female knew that her body would recover. "My baby! You are back!" Most of her children were returning! She was so excited. She licked her daughter's face, giving her lots of kisses.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm coming home, to the place where I belong - by RIP Valette - June 10, 2019, 02:21 AM