Stone Circle I'm coming home, to the place where I belong
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled at Steph's offer. She had proven herself as a hunter and felt that she was capable of leading a hunt. She had been there all her life watching how they killed the bison. Plus there was a whole different confidence level about her oldest daughter. "I'd like you to lead one," she agreed. She would love to see Steph lead and take over the art of hunting bison.

Valette just nodded solemnly for a moment. It had been very tough. Greyback had adviced her against naming them, so she didn't. But it still felt a bit wrong, but she didn't want to be too attached. Still, she couldn't help it. "Thank you Steph. You are too kind." Valette felt blessed with a daughter like Steph. She almost couldn't imagine that she wasn't Steady's daughter. Or perhaps she was just much like her mother.

Steph would see to Kove, and Valette hoped that Steph would give him a chance. THne the topic switched. Valette glanced at Steph curiously when she started about the Beta position. Valette still liked her daughter being Beta of Easthollow but indeed last time she had been doubting herself too much. "I'm glad you let me know," she spoke. 'However, I do think you should get settled in Easthollow and get to know the new members that are part of our family. Become part of the family. Then perhaps with the next new moon we can see if it would be a good for you to take that step to Associate?," she spoke. Valette decided that she liked that rank name better than Beta, or Keeper.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm coming home, to the place where I belong - by RIP Valette - June 12, 2019, 03:07 PM