Sun Mote Copse [BWP] There's a method to the madness
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
While Niamh didn't feel particularly optimistic about finding anything to eat after the rumbling sound that had come from the mountainside, she was never one to pass up the opportunity to potentially find something to eat. Elwood was an admirable hunter, so even if they found something else along the way, they could likely bring something down together. She nodded, and gestured that they move toward the river's edge, but further downriver where the water was shallower and the current slower. She assumed that there might be a higher chance of another landslide happening in the same area that the avalanche had happened, so that would be the place to start looking. 

"Haven't seen Finley much," She said quietly, hoping not to insinuate too much with her tone. Finley's silence at the meeting had said more than enough, and Niamh- not knowing exactly how to approach her sister-in-law, hadn't exactly avoided Finley, but she hadn't gone out of her way to speak to her, either. That being said, Finley hadn't come to check up on Niamh either, which made Niamh doubt that Finley cared how much Niamh had been hurt. It had probably been best for both of them to take some space until they knew how to handle themselves- but it didn't mean that Niamh didn't care about how Finley was doing. "She...I mean...I know she can't be OK, so it'd be stupid to ask that...But...Is she...Managing?" She asked tentatively. She felt stupid even phrasing it that way, so she shook her head. "Nevermind." She groaned. She wanted to change the topic patrially because she wasn't sure she could handle the answer, and partially because she didn't want the same to be asked of her. "I'm...I been thinking of her." She concluded quietly, not sure how else to express sympathy when she too was grieving.
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] There's a method to the madness - by RIP Niamh - September 09, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: [BWP] There's a method to the madness - by Elwood - September 15, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: [BWP] There's a method to the madness - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: [BWP] There's a method to the madness - by Elwood - October 03, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: [BWP] There's a method to the madness - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: [BWP] There's a method to the madness - by Elwood - November 01, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: [BWP] There's a method to the madness - by RIP Niamh - November 04, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: [BWP] There's a method to the madness - by Elwood - November 12, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: [BWP] There's a method to the madness - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: [BWP] There's a method to the madness - by Elwood - December 08, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: [BWP] There's a method to the madness - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2019, 10:06 PM