Hoshor Plains Go Down to the Gates of the Garden
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
@Peony hope the slight PP is ok if not I'll change! takes place right after this

The Count traveled into the heart of the territory, the young fox-like girl at her tail still as eager as the moment she accepted her offer to stay. Finding the man in question would be more work than it was worth so Ira would tip her head back to call for @Hieronymous to come to them. You've been alone for some time so I think it is only fair to assign you a mentor to help situate you and show you the ropes.

The spot she had led them to was the rock outcrop by the river where Ira had announced her title as well as made her temporary den until they could return to old pack grounds. The snow-covered plains stretched out around them with few trees dotting the land until they reached the forest's edge.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Don't worry! It's perfectly okay. We knew that's what she was gonna do anyway. ;)

Peony had followed the wolf further into the territory she now resided in. The whole way, Peony had a sort of skip to her step as she hummed slightly to herself. She wasn't sure if the wolf that loomed above her could hear it, but she didn't mind if she did. Peony's tail hadn't ceased wagging since she had been offered to stay; but it moved quicker still when the Count threw back her head and seemed to throw her request at the wind.

I'm gonna meet somebody! A mentor? Hmmm okay! She didn't know what "mentor" was, but she wasn't gonna ask questions this time. She knew she would find out eventually. Plants were usually Peony's specialty, but the way her meeting with Ira had gone she thought maybe she could get along with these wolves too. Speaking of plants... she hadn't thought about one in a while! So, Peony sat herself patiently on the snow-covered Earth beneath her, glancing around.

As soon as she looked, Peony spotted things she recognized, Oak trees, flowers, there was a couple of spruces around also. This place wouldn't take long for Peony to figure out... hopefully. Then, taking in the rest of her surroundings, Peony gazed behind her and her new friend. What she saw were rocks. But, the way the rocks were arranged sent a chill down her spine, the good kind. It was pretty.
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Trying to come up with reasons to go and find Ira to spend time with her was getting difficult. He was running out of ideas for excuses to go and see her, to spend any time with the angel of Kaistleoki. It felt like the majority of his days lately were trying to find food for the pack, memorizing parts of the borders, and trying to plot a way to worm his way into Ira's presence. 

But oh! She calls! perking up from his previous slow walk, he picked up the pace with a kick in his step as he ran toward Ira's familiar call. The snow didn't bother him any, his feet were slippery a little and slid from time to time but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Ira called, and he would damn well answer. Did she miss him? Did she yearn for his presence already?! Oh how his heart sang at the thought and - !

She was with someone? His pace slowed as he approached, dipping his head to Ira first then turning his attention (reluctantly) toward the russet female. You called for me? He was almost certain his call had something to do with the female, and though he was mildly disappointed, he couldn't help but be intrigued. What was Ira planning for the painted lad?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count waited patiently and lucky for her, the painted man was quick to find them. Something from the way he looked to the younger girl said disappointment as Hieronymous realized her call was not for her presence alone. It did not take her long to pick up on the man's desire for her, he had been rather forward in his feelings after all. Unfortunately, Hiero had to fall for a wolf with the same capabilities for love as a rock.

Nodding to the painted man's question, Ira motioned for Peony to step forward. This is Peony, she will be joining our ranks. I called you here because you both share a similar trait. Ira looked back to the firey pelt of the young girl, When I found her, she had crossed our borders due to her inability to smell. She's young and without a family. I figured you would be able to help teach her since you have lived successfully with the same issue.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
      Peony was still marveling at her surroundings when she heard footsteps coming up behind her. Turning around quickly she saw another wolf. This must've been who Ira had called. Something written across the man's face told her that he wasn't as excited as she was. Not surprisingly Peony's tail began shifting once more. She jumped up but kept quiet as she let her friend speak, noting that it would be rude to do anything other than that.

But she did step up when signaled to, studying the painted wolf all the while. Almost immediately after Ira finished talking Peony jumped in. "Hi there! Oh hiya! You can't smell either? That's great! I mean... that's awful! But great!" she began to rave as she gazed upon the new wolf with hopeful eyes. It'd been so long since Peony had actually met new people. At least, new people that didn't want to kill or eat her. So, this was a pleasant change.

"I'm Peony! Did I say that? Wait... Ira said that, didn't she? Oh, I'm sorry!" Peony enthused with her still ignited bubbly attitude. "Wait who are you?" Peony always forgot to ask who another was. It was a negative side-effect of her significantly bad memory, but it only bothered her on the inside and still only a moment then. Figuring she was actually being really annoying she sat down again, waiting for most likely shock and confusion to pass. That was how people always reacted to her hyper-activeness. With hatred, surprise, and bewilderment that she always had to sit and wait for it to subside (or not). 
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!