Bearclaw Valley my heart is in economy due to this autonomy
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
congrats!!!

astara had yet to think of offspring, though she thought often of merrick and his desires. would he grow bored of her, or weary of her constant silence? would he wish for a companion to converse with, one that could carry his hopes and thoughts and fears as well as his words? she had never resented her inability to speak until now -- and now, that flaw seemed but a gaping hole, and she teetering ever close to it.

he pressed against her. mine, astara growled to herself, that singular word that possessed all her thoughts more greedily than merrick. no one could have him, if she could not have him.

astara delved into his fur, rubbing her head along his slab-sided rib cage. she would do whatever she had to, to keep merrick by her side forevermore.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - December 31, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 09, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - February 11, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 21, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - February 22, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 26, 2020, 10:52 AM