Shadewood i. silver thracian thaw (m)
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
It seemed as though the male was looking for permission- but not from her, as her positioning already made it clear that he would be both invited and forgiven for whatever trespasses he took, but from himself. This wasn't something Niamh tended to do, so she found it just a tad offputting that he even took a moment to consider what it might mean...But so fleeting was his hesitation that she was able to simply assure herself he was just trying to tell himself maybe this wasn't a good idea because maybe she was drawing him in so she could attack him...But she made sure that she made no threatening gestures, and sought only to entice him. 

She needed this. She needed to shake off the gnawing guilt and grief that gripped her shoulders like a black shawl made of cobwebs and thorns. She was over-stimulated and overtired, and needed some way to cleanse herself of the turmoil that men had created by doing what she knew that men could do to ease those frustrations. She was beyond logic, and operated simply on impulse. She wanted someone to break the rules with, and maybe break her a little bit too, because she was tired of feeling so broken apart without actually having reason to feel that way. It had been long enough, but her first suitor real suitor had lied to her, and had filled her up with resentment and rage. Now all she wanted to do was punish him- by giving what he wanted to another man. 

So she skittered away, chased by the male who sent snow flying by his dark sides the way one might cruise through waves along the shore. He was powerful enough, then, and well worth her time. She sought the embrace of those strong forelegs, but she was going to make him use them first, chasing her through the silver woodlands as she bounded though snow drifts, and leapt over fallen debris, and plummeted down embankments, all the while keeping one coy eye turned toward him, making sure he did not give up on the chase. He'd begun to close the gap between them, which riled her up even more, in anticipation of their inevitable impact.
Messages In This Thread
i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 05:20 PM