Stone Circle snowdrops keep falling on my head
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
DAUGHTER!!

Valette trotted through the territory. As usual, she kept up with the bison and the bison herd to see what they were doing, followed by going through the inner territories to check all the caches. As she was moving from one to the other she spotted her daughter. She smiled when seeing that some snow was stuck on her head. "Leta!," she greeted with a smile and then chuckled.

"Dearest daughter you got some snow on top of your head," she commented then, it was almost like a hat. She smiled at her tried to help her by pushing it off with her nose, though she felt if Leta would give a good shake she would get rid of it as well. She was glad to see Leta, glad she was staying even after two of the brothers decided to leave. Newt had only howled but Valette was quite hurt he didn't come to see her in person.
Messages In This Thread
snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 15, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 18, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 22, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 10, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 23, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2020, 07:03 AM