Stone Circle you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
keen eyes are quick to pinpoint the leisurely stroll of the snow dropped man as he approached. the first thing to flicker throughout the girl is in fact, envy, jealous to see the easy gait of one confident in their own home. inhaling deeply, she rolls her shoulders back and pushes against the flutters of overwrought butterflies wrecking havoc in her stomach. first impressions were stressful, she had to seem worthy yet without straying into the area of arrogance. ears flick forward to catch each rumble from his chest whilst mismatched eyes rove curiously over the frankly intimidating bulk of his impressive size. yet his eyes are what she chooses to focus on, appreciating the reassuring shade of green to stare steadily back. easthollow, she nods slowly, letting the word really sink in. she'd made it back, she was here. shifting position lightly, polaris realised he'd said all he'd intended to and was now regarding her quite expectantly. "hishe quips softly, feathered tail continuing to sway slowly as her jaws opened to speak once more only to break off at the approach of a woman.

before she even speaks polaris can feel it, like the most ancient of mossy boulders as her colour scheme resembled, there was an air of solidity and stability to her. from the powerful stance of her body to the air of expected respect, it was evident that this was a woman of power. smiling bashfully, the girl marvelled in her aura until she released her own greeting. sure enough, matriarch, which then also struck a chord in her memory. clay had referred to his dad as a patriarch before elaborating that it was some kind of leader thing, so obviously there was a trend there. dipping her head quickly, polaris waited a heartbeat to make sure the floor was hers before inhaling. here goes nothing"nice to meet you both, i'm polaris. i'm originally from the late swiftcurrent creekshe swallows now, pushing against the budding strain in her voice as she murmurs "my dad was the alpha there i don't know if you're familiar with him, his name was..kavikher gaze drops momentarily, breaths shuddering as she gathered her bearings. she would not break down in front of these wolves. "anyway the pack's gone now and so is..my family so i really need a place to stay if you'll have me and easthollow is the only other pack i know in teekon. i uh, met one of your leaders before, i can't remember his name but if you know who clay is, it was his dadshe shrugs helplessly then, had it been good enough? replaying it in her head did her no favours, it all sounded quite jumbled and unprofessional dammit.

sighing inwardly, she blinked up to focus on the earthy woman and her ghostly companion, tense with apprehension.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut - by Siarut - April 03, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut - by RIP Polaris - April 03, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut - by Siarut - April 03, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut - by Siarut - April 04, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut - by Siarut - April 09, 2020, 04:43 PM