Whitefish River we're all broken pieces floating by
207 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
He feels exhausted more than anything as he settles with @Evergreen and @Ira, somehow ending up tucked between their large frames, seemingly surrounded on all sides by brown and grey fur. He's not a small wolf, but with these two on either side of him, he feels that way. He kisses Evergreen's chin, shifting slightly to lean into him a little more as he turns his attention to Ira. A bit of ruffled fur on her neck catches his eye, and without thinking, he leans in to groom the spot back to smoothness. The action feels almost natural, after the experience they'd just shared; he can't help feeling more comfortable with Ira now.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Together, they all settle down—the deed done, and Evergreen realizes further just the weight of what happened; that he’s going to be a father, that the two people with him right now will be parents alongside him. A lump wields in his throat, one impossible to swallow at first, until the kiss to his chin draws him back.
Watery mismatched green eyes look upon the honey of his mate’s, and he relaxes—feeling Winterbourne’s lean anchors him. The warmth of both of them ease the tremor along the bear’s spine. He exhales a breath, a smile stretching across his lips—he doesn’t know why, but it moves him when he sees how naturally Winterbourne reaches out to groom the unkempt spot across Ira’s neck.
He reclines his head upon Winterbourne’s paws. Mismatched eyes peeking up at him, and to Ira, as he whispers; You’re both wonderful.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Somehow the Constable had been convinced to stay and cuddle afterwards. Any other day or activity likely would have warranted a 'I need to get back to my duties', but with how jelly her legs felt, she probably wasn't going anywhere for a while. Ira could feel the exhaustion setting in as she leaned into the pile. Something about it struck an old memory when she used to sleep with her sister...it was comforting, warm...how long had she spent her time alone?

Her mind began to wander as she rested her head. The roan woman could feel one of the boys, likely Winterbourne, groom a spot along her neck which only further relaxed her until Evergreen spoke up. For a moment she thought she might have misheard, but when her eyes opened to the mismatched green she knew otherwise.

The comment was foreign to her, the only praise she'd ever received coming from her family and Hieronymous, although his declarations felt like a joke. This was different...something about the way he said it made her cheeks flush. Was she supposed to say something back? It almost felt wrong given the conversations she had with them only a few days prior. Ira settled for a weak, Thank you... and nuzzled in to Winterbourne's side.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Heat rises quick to his cheek, to have admitted such a thing in the open had been brave for the bear—he isn’t always one to do so. It’d felt important at the time, however, and he doesn’t regret it after the responses he gets. Warm, content, and at peace, the trio cuddle together. Winterbourne’s grooming slowly lulls Ira first to slumber, a surprise to all of them, but a good one. Eventually, Evergreen tucks close, resting his muzzle over his mate’s shoulders. Together, they all sleep.
Working on wrapping up current threads!