Jade Fern Grove a saint bernard sits at the top of the driveway
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
so i just realised that i accidentally hit fox's glade as the location, it was supposed to be jade fern grove which i edited it to now but sorry for any confusion, they weren't supposed to be that close to eh lmao

a smile steps daintily upon her lips as west steps forward, head bobbing when he asks about their relationship. of course, how could she have forgotten to clarify that but even as jaws part to confirm such a query- the chilled tone of zephyr slips past first. jaws snapping shut, a frown tugs down the corners of her mouth as she shifts eyes from her friend to the willowy figure at her side. 'brother?' her first instinct was to believe that her sister had decided to mock west and yet even as brows furrow she finds the building chide already dying on her tongue as she studies that sharp look focused on the boy. there was no hints of teases or jeers lurking on the impassive features of the spectre and although the confusion writhing within her gut does not ease in the slightest, something about the solemn certainty accompanying such a statement kept her silent for the time being. there was evidently a reason beyond mockery for such a statement and being as anxious as she was about the idea of losing her grasp on the only family she could confirm she still had, she chose the uncharacteristic decision to wait and not press her on it when in the company of another. she may trust west but it made sense that her sibling did not. 

she worries once more when the frostbound gaze finds her that she will declare that she's had enough now and would be taking her leave. teeth already rubbing off of one another as the preparation to fight against such a departure riled within her. but the voice to slip forth is tainted with a softer intensity and without even thinking, she is nodding along- of course, of course! there was so much that still needed to be said, what was zephyr doing now? did she have a home of her own? was she still in touch with the rest of their family? was the rest of her family even alive? swallowing lightly, she casts a look back to west and frowns against the guilt flickering within her. had she not been claimed by sharp clawed desperation, she would perhaps have argued that she could not leave west and they could trust him but, the fear of losing the chance to reconnect with her family was too great and so she nodded again, lips parting to murmur. "go ahead i'll follow your scent and catch up to you okay?looking to zeph a few moments longer, she'd only step back after presumably receiving an agreement and would flutter back to the earthen easthollow boy with fretful steps.

blinking up at him, she wears the expression that one would accompany with stretching an arm back to rub at the back of her neck and her teeth bite at her lip. offering a weak smile she mumbles "so that's zephyr i...i didn't think i'd ever see her againher voice cracks a little at the surge of emotion, she doesn't even notice the contradictory 'her' she spills after zephyr had introduced herself as a brother, too lost in the mingling shock and emotion stirring within. "do you mind if i go talk to her for a bit?her open gaze silently pleads that he assures her that it's okay. with a touch of her usual self, she adds with a small, coy smile "i don't think anyone would dare mess with the great double named prince of easthollow anywaybut the look in her eyes is still faraway and the smile upon dark lips wavers as she fixes her intense gaze on the his eyes, as shifting and viridescent as the swaying canopy above him.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: a saint bernard sits at the top of the driveway - by RIP Polaris - May 01, 2020, 11:15 AM