Sawtooth Spire They're making plans while I watch TV
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 
for @Stag <3

Taki absolutely hated the summers here. Even in the mountains, the weather was insufferable. This was about the time of year her coat at least thinned, coming out in clumps everywhere. But it offered little relief, and she knew it would only get warmer before they were finally blessed with fall again. So that meant she spent most of the warmer afternoon hours in the water.

She had managed to contribute a small weasel to one of the caches this morning—a measly offering, but it was about all she could manage still. She was no longer sick, but it was taking a while to rebuild her strength, something that was incredibly frustrating to someone who had never experienced such weakness in her whole life. By the time she reached the water, she was hot and tired and the coolness it promised pulled her forward quickly on tired legs. She waded in, releasing an audible sigh of relief once the water penetrated her thick coat and cooled the skin beneath. 

Once she was sure her fur was sufficiently soaked, she swam back up to a more shallow part and lay down so that only her head and shoulders were still above water. Then she closed her eyes and tried to let the moment shut out her constantly busy mind.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - May 31, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - May 31, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 08, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 10, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 12, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 14, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - June 15, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - June 23, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - July 07, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - July 15, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Takiyok - July 20, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: They're making plans while I watch TV - by Stag - August 02, 2020, 02:28 PM