Stone Circle she's got her eyes fixed on the floor
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
eyes guttered with surprise as he moved to wound himself through aching limbs, heart twisting with painful intensity as he settled. it was in some ways rather daunting, how much she'd come to fiercely care for the amiable blackbird in such a short amount of time. and yet should she be surprised? after all was it not the same for the wolves that resided within the protection of these very borders, or even more specifically west tyree? for it was already quite evident to her that the earthen boy was in fact her closest friend and she would not so much as hesitate to trust him wholeheartedly. maybe it wasn't just the passing of time that strengthened such bonds, surely experience was equally if not more important? it was after all, experiences that implanted memories into the mind of wolves and in turn shaped them into the characters that they were today. 

her head lowered to nuzzle the boy at his sagacious enquiry, the tilt to her lips rekindled to an ardent state as she drew back to nod. "yea i'm okayshe assured "i'm just tired i swear i'm more fun when my paws don't feel like they're about to fall offand of course he had surely worked his own little charm because she did feel better, sure her heart still fluttered with restless uncertainty. dreading the idea of valette turning them away or @West Tyree blinking to her with disdain after her wordless abandonment, but it had lost some of its intensity as she drew away gently from alsek to stand tall against the frisky breeze. inhaling steadily, her chin tipped back to loose her call and seek @Valette.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
she's got her eyes fixed on the floor - by RIP Polaris - June 18, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: she's got her eyes fixed on the floor - by RIP Polaris - June 20, 2020, 11:55 AM