Stone Circle I smell children
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she was stirred from fretful slumbers, twitching paws finally finding peace within the long grass' embrace as she was guided from warped dreams of screaming figures she could not reach and save to the waking world. although there was a moment in which the dove was trapped in a harrowing limbo, trembling uselessly between leering shadows and daunting light, she was awake was she not? then why...what was the smell? certainly not the familiar caress of easthollow, that was for sure. still groggy, her head lifts above curling grass with a number of fretful blinks; the burden of heavy nightmares dragging from her like a night spun cloak. but she is sharpening with each passed second spent awake on this new day, starkly aware now that she was awake and within the borders of easthollow if only by a few lengths, still tending to avoid the glares of their standing stones within the territory's sacred centre but this smell...that doesn't belong here.

and the moment that thought resonates within, piercing the early morning fog laced around a bleary mind; she is moving. bedraggled figure roves free from her cover, serpentine slink gliding her along the trail whilst her heart hammers hard against the bird bones of her chest. guilt snaps hungrily at her heel as paws skim the dew kissed blades, all the while a clamouring roar builds within; 'i am here this time, i am here i am here and i CAN do something about this' she couldn't do anything to help papa, she'd been absent when easthollow fell prey to the feline behemoth but today- today she was here.

there! flash of ivory amongst the verdant gleam of her home, lip curls as her pelt prickles like a house cat with the terror inflicted thud of her heart upon spotting one of the pack's children, an unbidden image of alsek floating forth despite being aware that it was another that stood victim to this viper's glare. what pack is this?? how dare they cross into their home like this! and then- a blur of familiar earth touched fur adorning a burly figure; west. 

and of all moments to be struck with such a doltish emotion, it is now that her pelt prickles awkwardly as she reaches them. she hadn't been avoiding him exactly, as in she would have approached him if they'd come across each other but she also hadn't actively sought him out since returning which she supposed was odd in itself. it was just...well she'd feared the idea of seeing disdain flicker across his features, disgust at her wordless abandonment and he'd likely been mourning pack members she'd done nothing to help....teeth grit savagely as she moves to stand beside kallik, low growl rumbling from her chest as she glared daggers at the ice kissed woman, west knew these wolves? what did they have against easthollow of all packs?

her svelte figure tensed, last time she'd been in any sort of scuffle had been with vengeance and had not ended well so there was no denying the fear laying its stink within but...vehement adrenaline stirred restlessly within as well, because she was here, for once she was faced with a problem in which she could do something to help with. and oh how she would.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I smell children - by RIP Rosina - July 01, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: I smell children - by Kallik - July 04, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: I smell children - by West Tyree - July 04, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I smell children - by RIP Polaris - July 04, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: I smell children - by Oryx - July 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: I smell children - by Greyback - July 04, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: I smell children - by RIP Valette - July 04, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: I smell children - by Siarut - July 04, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: I smell children - by RIP Rosina - July 05, 2020, 05:07 PM